Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Projectmanagement oneliners

Some Projectmanagement oneliners:

  • To estimate a project timeframe, work out how long it would take one person to do it then multiply that by the number of people on the project;
  • If an IT project works the first time, it is wrong;
  • A user is somebody who tells you what they want the day you give them what they asked for
  • Good project management is not so much knowing what to do and when, as knowing what excuses to give and when;
  • The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90%;
  • Warning: Dates in a calendar are closer than they appear to be;
  • The real name for a projectmanager is a clientmanager;

No comments: